Seen on tuesday november 26 th at gecareers.com
Date: Nov 25, 2013
Location: Algiers, Algeria
Job Number: 1887161
Business: GE Healthcare
Business Segment: Healthcare Eastern & African Growth Markets
Posted Position Title: Hospital Planning Specialist
Career Level: Experienced
Function Segment: Functional Management
Postal Code: 16028
Relocation Assistance: No
Role Summary/Purpose: Develop Medical Equipment Plan for Healthcare Facilities; Advise customers on their Technology plans; Support Projects Sales team to develop comprehensive equipping solutions.
- Together with the Project Sales Director and the Regional GE Healthcare Sales organization establishes strong ties with the clinical decision makers of the customer team by bringing clinical & technological expertise. Contribute to sell turnkey equipping solutions optimizing the use of GE Healthcare products. Contribute to establish GEHC as the “Prefered Partner” at early stage of the project and maximize our chances to win.
- At early design stages, advise customers on equipment planning based on clinical and economical objectives.
- Analyzing the customer needs, design medical equipping plans (equipment selections, department by department, room by room, BoQ, Specs) using the GE hospital technology planning tool. Those solutions shall consist of GE and non-GE equipments as required to make it comprehensive.
- Contribute to develop and expand HHS partnerships, in particular with non-GE medical equipment manufacturers, packagers, architects and consultants.
- Contribute to optimize the hospital architectural designs by providing “second opinion” on the architectural layout executed by the customer architect.
- Design medical equipment loaded plans, when required, for the departments where several GE Healthcare equipments can be found. These shall typically be the Diagnostic Imaging Dpt, ICI, CCU, NICU, Emergency, Operating Theaters etc..
- Provide continuous feedback and improvement on the required tools and processes used for planning and designing medical equipment plans. A
- Knowledge of the medical technology, preferably biomedical or clinical engineering degree
- Knowledge of the functional design of the various hospital departments, space and equipments planning
- Knowledge of key players in global healthcare market: Healthcare providers, Architects, Suppliers
- Understanding of Healthcare Policy & Trends
- Good customer contact
- Consultative selling skills
- Project Management
- Teamwork capability
- Design the best medical equipment plan
- Responsible for the definition of the non GE equipments within turnkey equipping solutions
- Recommendation on the best healthcare facility layout
- Contribution to the workflow optimization of healthcare facility
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
Desired Characteristics: - Fluent in English (mandatory)
- Fluent in relevant local language
- End-User Customer/Clinicians/MoH
- Packagers, Consultants, Architects, Builders
- Third Party suppliers for non-GE equipment
- HHS team
- Region Sales & Services teams, Products P&L Teams
Job Segments: Clinic, Medical, Medical Technology, Pediatric, Engineer, Healthcare, Engineering
To apply go to this page